Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My first entry... ever

Hello, my name is Eric, and this is my first post.

Not only my first post here, but my first blog entry. Ever. Safe to say I have never published any of my own written content on the web. I qualify that statement with the word "written," because I have posted a video of my old roommate faceplanting on the floor when he bellyflops a party store ballon. It pops. (See my facebook).

But I'm not going to pretend you care. It's sort of like when some guy calls into talk radio and says, "Hi, this is Alan, first time caller, long time listener." Actually, it's exactly like that, only I am not a long time listener. I don't read your aimless bloggings, either. So guess what, Alan - the host is still going to rip into you and then dump your call. And I'm prepared for you to dump my call. But my hope is that there's something on here that you might enjoy for two blips of a second before you go back to "hotchickswithdouchebags.com."

Enjoy,
Enc.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home